Monday, October 15, 2012

What's On Izzy...Brandy Two Eleven Album

Look what I Got....


This album is amazing, a perfect comeback for Brandy. This has personally been a highly anticipated album for me. I literally waited up all night to buy it on iTunes. It's still the Brandy we know and love with some modern twists. There are some tracks that take us back to her "I Wanna Be Down" days, and then there's 2012 club bangers like "Put It Down". The whole album itself is a great body of work; an album you can listen straight through without pressing that next button. My favorite tracks would have to be "What You Need", "Put It Down", "Slower", "No Such Thing As Too Late" & "Let Me Go".


My Two Eleven jam session started at 12:36 am and still going strong(yes I got this bad boy on repeat). But for real its getting late and my eyes are screaming at me so I'm going to head to bed now. Side Note: Highly anticipating Kelly Rowland's album and the countdown begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment