Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fall Trend Must Haves...

This fall season my ultimate goal is to revamp my whole closet...out with the bright and flirty summer pieces, in with the dark,bold patterned fall trends. My first must have this season is (DRUM ROLL PLEASE)...

RIDER BOOTS!

Tory Burch would have to be my ideal pair...but lets be real I'm not paying $500 for a pair of boots. No ma'am, No Sir! Fortunately I found an affordable version of these lovelies. The pair I found were located on GoJane.com for...are you ready?.... $33. yes ladies a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the retail price for a pair of Torys. 

Second fall trend must-have...THE LEATHER SKIRT. This popular fall trend has been seen on Kim K, Demi Lavato, and Rihanna.
 Bloomingdale's Milly Leather skirt $495
Forever21 Faux Leather knee length $19.80
GoJane leather mini skirt $19.60
 




I saved the best for last, my number one fall fashion must-have issssssss....PURPLE LIPSTICK! 


Azealia Banks is my inspiration for this fab trend. Her style and makeup is always flawless. So it would only make sense that her new M.A.C. lipstick Young Rapunxel caused a frenzy during New York fashion week. I have been a fan of the rap mermaid for a while now and when I heard about her getting her own lipstick of course I was stocked. I have yet to make that trip to my local M.A.C. counter but I will sometime during the next week. 

M.A.C. Young Rapunxel Lipstick $15

Even though I haven't purchase the lipstick I have been sporting the look using a cheaper alternative. I use a combination of a deep purple Black Radiance lipstick and my eyeshadow technique(will share in another blog post). It was hard for me to transition from my signature HautePinkLips to a deep purple-plumish color but it looked gorg on me and complimented my complexion perfectly.

Well fashionistas that's all I have on my fall must-have list so far, but stay tune because this list will grow longer soon. Smooches and HautePink kisses...

No comments:

Post a Comment