Monday, November 12, 2012

What's On Izzy?....Kendrick Lamar ft. Lady Gaga- Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe



When I came across this song on the internet I was immmediately hooked. According to my iTunes I have played this song over 300 times within in a 2 day period (Yeah, its that serious).Two of my favorite musical addictions, Kendrick and Lady Gaga teamed up and created this musical work of genius.My favorite line of the duet ..."I got my drink, I got my music, yelling bitch, don't kill my vibe."


I've been saying for the longest I think Gaga should do a cross over R&B album or at least a few songs in the R&B/Rap genre. A lot of people underestimate her talent and adaptability, not to mention her vocal skills are insane. Don't get me wrong she's no Mariah or Beyonce, but this chick can blow. Which is usually overlooked on her pop tracks. A good example is her track "Fashion Of His Love" on her Born This Way album. That song gave me vocals for days and reminded me of a throwback Whitney Houston pop track. check out both tracks below...


Kendrick Lamar ft. Lady Gaga- Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe


Lady Gaga- Fashion Of His Love


No comments:

Post a Comment