Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Who The Hell Gets A Seatbelt Ticket???

I do of course. Last month while riding literally 2 blocks down the street from my apartment to the local grocery store we were stopped by an officer. All because I wasn't wearing a seat belt (stupid me). I must say this is the most ironic thing that has happened to me by far. I am always the one who insists everyone wears a seat belt, but the one time I don't wear one I'm ticketed...FML! The whole ordeal was kind of hilarious thinking back on it. He made me get out of the car and stand in front of his headlights while he sat in his car...WEIRD...then he took forever to look me up in the system(FYI my record is squeaky clean). If that wasn't enough a huge bee landed on him and I went ape shit crazy for a split second...everyone knows I'm deathly afraid of bees. Long story short I left that ordeal having to pay a $25 ticket. So for all you kiddies and non kiddies lol... remember to click or you will get a ticket ( at least in Myrtle Beach).


No comments:

Post a Comment