Monday, November 12, 2012

Honorable Mention...Quianne Brown


I have to dedicate my 2nd honorable mention to my big sister Quianne Brown., being that it is her 25th birthday today. Happy Birthday Kayla!



Kayla has always been a major influential figure in my life. She influences me in many ways in fashion, music, beliefs, or just humorous randomness. She has taught me the most important lesson in my life, whether she knows it or not. She taught me that you should always be an individual and be true to herself. I have lived by this lesson for as long as I can remember. 

Many of our family members and friends think we act too much alike at times. I love this girl to pieces and wouldn't know what to do without her. 


Dear Kayla,

       You are the perfect example for myself and all of the other younger females in our family to idolize. You are smart, caring, loving, and most of all stylish. We are proud of you and all of your accomplishments. You have help me when I was at my lowest and celebrated with me when I was at my highest. I adore the bond we share and know that no force on this earth can break it. You are one of the few people who understand me and accepts all of my weird, quirky glory. I can't even recall ever being extremely angry at you. And even the little disagreements we had never lasted a whole day. You have truly earned my respect and love, and I wish you a very extraordinary 25th birthday. Enjoy the rest of it and know that you are extremely blessed.
                             Love forever and a day,
                                                          Kordea J
                                                            
                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment