Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Jump Into Fall

What's On My Plate...

Today I attended my weekly CAB(Coastal Activities Board) meeting and decided o join the Halloween Committee. My school is throwing a college Halloween party/ haunted house and I am in charge of catering and theme ideas for the rooms. I drew up a outline of my ideas but now I am stuck. So far I have an insane asylum room, undead babies room, torture room, and zombies of course but I need more ( pulling out hair in frustration).


As far as catering ideas, I am still waiting for my fellow committee member to contact our on-campus catering company. Although I think the food would be tastier if we cater ourselves I wont step on anybody's toes I am a team player after all ( roll eyes). All in all I believe everything will work out and this will be a great event.



No comments:

Post a Comment